RevBoss Integrates With Everything
We’re excited to announce that RevBoss integrates with (almost) everything.
We built an integration with Zapier so that you can seamlessly connect your RevBoss process with your CRM and the other tools in your sales / marketing stack.
Do you need to integrate RevBoss with Hubspot or Salesforce or Zoho or Pipedrive or Highrise or Dynamics or MailChimp? Still trying to figure out what to use and just want your prospects to go in a Google Sheet?
No worries — all of this just got super easy.
How the Zapier Integration Works
Zapier automates communication between lots of different web applications through “Zaps” — a set of triggers and actions. For example, one of your Zaps may be, “When a prospect becomes a lead (trigger), add them to Salesforce (action).”
After setting up a simple connection between Zapier and your RevBoss account, you can easily trigger prospect data to your CRM, your marketing automation tool, a Google Sheet, etc.
This means easier lead tracking, simpler performance measurement, no more manual data entry and a more organized process with your team.
Pushing & Pulling Data
We currently support several triggers that will push data to you:
- Completed — a prospect finished a sales flow and did not respond.
- Replied — a prospect responded to a sales flow.
- Unsubscribed — a prospect unsubscribed from a sales flow.
- Lead — a prospect gets tagged as a Lead by your AM.
- Meeting — a prospect gets tagged as a Meeting by your AM.
When one of these things happens, we can push a payload of prospect data (first, last, title, email, Flow name, Reply body, etc) to wherever it needs to go in your sales process.
Similarly, when you add new records to your CRM, you can push data to RevBoss so that our app will know that it shouldn’t email that address (or that domain) going forward. This will accomplish a few things:
- We won’t accidentally email someone that we shouldn’t.
- We’ll stop emailing someone if we contacted them and they completed a form on your site but didn’t reply to us.
- We’ll be able to match leads that we turned up that
How We’re Using Zapier at RevBoss
We’ve built a quite a few Zaps to support our process:
- When a prospect completes a RevBoss flow without responding, they get added to an AdRoll segment so that we can continue to target them with RevBoss ads. We also add them to a sheet so that we can easily review and recycle prospects in other programs.
- When a prospect replies to a RevBoss flow, they get created as a lead in Salesforce so that the record is already in our CRM once we engage with the prospect. We also add the prospect to an AdRoll segment so that we can begin hitting them with RevBoss re-targeting ads…just so we can stay on their radar.
- When we create an Opportunity in Salesforce, the company domain gets pushed to RevBoss so that we don’t email anyone at that domain going forward. We’ve already got our foot in the door with the company, so we don’t want to accidentally contact them again.
It’s Free and We’ll Set It Up For You 🙂
Best of all — we include the integration in your subscription. And we’ll do all of the set-up for you.
If you’ve never worked with this type of workflow integration software, it can get a little confusing. Just takes a quick, painless phone call to get your CRM authenticated with Zapier and we’ll do the rest.