The Account Manager (AM) plays a core role at RevBoss. Your primary job will be to work with our Client Success team to execute lead generation programs that drive leads (and happiness) for our clients.
(This isn’t a sales AM role, btw. This is a “manage client accounts” AM role.)
This means that you’ll spend most of your time working directly with your clients on prospect research, managing email outreach programs, responding to prospect inquiries, leading client check in calls, booking meetings for our clients, and working with our team to optimize our process.
Client Account Managers (AM) play a core role at RevBoss: they help our customers see measurable success through lead gen campaigns, and serve as the main point of contact for their assigned accounts
As a RevBoss AM, you’ll work as a part of our Client Success team to drive leads (and happiness) for our clients. (This isn’t a sales AM role, btw.)
You’ll spend most of your time working directly with your clients on prospect research/strategy, managing email outreach programs, responding to prospect inquiries, leading client check in calls, booking meetings for our clients, and working with our team to optimize our process.
AM’s are where the rubber meets the road at RevBoss, and we’re looking for our next high-achiever. This role will require you to manage a number of moving pieces for multiple clients, so you’ll need to be incredibly organized, adept at switching gears, and ready to hustle.
Your primary goal will be to execute our existing RevBoss process to generate qualified sales opportunities for our clients, and we’ll teach you how to do this. As Biz Dev experts, we have all of the tools and know-how (not to mention a great team) that will give you all the training that you will need to be successful.
Your personality, smarts, and attitude are more important than your background, though you might have an edge if you have some experience in sales, project management, or marketing roles.
The role is based in Durham, NC — but we’re open to remote employees. We’re currently working remotely with hopes to go back to the office in July. Your interviews/onboarding will be via videos calls for the time being. Salary for this role is between $50,000 — $60,000.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Have a strong understanding of our client’s products and services.
- Execute outbound marketing campaigns on behalf of your assigned clients.
- Manage ongoing sales conversations via email.
- Transition warm sales leads to our customers.
- Lead friendly, consultative check-in class with your clients.
- Present a professional image to our clients and their prospects.
- Help us build and improve our repeatable process so we can reliably deliver as our business grows.
- 3-5 year applicable work experience, ideally in a sales or service role.
- Impeccable data management and extreme attention to detail.
- Sales prospecting, email marketing, and/or agency experience a plus.
- Comfortable with a fluid work environment.
- Energetic communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with productivity tools (email, MacOS, CRM, Google Docs)
- 4-year College degree is great, but not required for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and anything else you’d like us to know to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Client Account Manager.”